Thomas Frawley, DDS
Meet Dr. Frawley
Dr. Frawley received his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from LeMoyne College in Syracuse, N.Y. He then attended The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine to complete his D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery) Degree in 1989. After a one year residency in General Dentistry at Erie County Medical Center, Dr. Frawley completed a four year oral surgery residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. After completing his specialty residency, Dr. Frawley returned to Buffalo to join private practice. He has also served as an Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. Dr. Frawley is presently on staff with Kaleida Health and Erie County Medical Center.
Dr. Frawley began working in private practice in 1994, becoming partner in 1998, and became sole owner of his practice in 2001. Dr. Frawley has over 20 years of experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and office-based anesthesia. Dr. Frawley is an active member of :
- American Association of Oral &Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxiollofacial Surgeons
- New York State Dental Society
- Western New York Society of Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery (Past President)
- Eight District Dental Society
Dr. Frawley lives locally in Hamburg, NY with his wife and four children. He enjoys boating, snowmobiling, and cheering on the Buffalo Bills.